It often comes as a surprise to learn that the aesthetics industry is largely unregulated. Untrained, inexperienced and often unscrupulous people can legally inject faces and provide other medical treatments and services with little to no knowledge or skill. The risks are not acknowledged nor shared and if things go wrong, there is often no support, medical or otherwise available.
No aesthetic procedure is completely free of risk, but these risks can and should be minimised by those of us working within the industry.
Here at Radiant we believe that excellent patient care, high standards of practice, knowledge and training go hand in hand with delivering great aesthetic outcomes. We ensure that you don’t compromise on either.
Karen is a registered Save Face accredited practitioner. The Save Face register is accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government, The Department of Health, NHS England and The Care Quality Commission.
Each and every practitioner and clinic listed on the Save Face register has been inspected against a robust set of standards. Save Face visit each clinic location and undertake ALL the checks on your behalf, so you can be assured when you select a practitioner from this register;
- They are who they say they are
- They are a registered nurse/midwife, doctor, dentist or prescribing pharmacist with specialist training and insurance in each treatment listed on their profile
- They use licensed products sourced from reputable suppliers
- They have all of the necessary paperwork in place to protect you from undue risk and harm
- Their practice standards meet the requirements to provide you with safe treatments, in a safe environment.
For more information on Save Face and their role in safety please click the link;